DowNLoad YOuTuBE VidEOs @ FuNgUs

Download youtube Video

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

LUCKY NUMBER ‘3’


Last Monday When I was sitting with my friend and tattooist Vikram , a guy came to his house. They gestured as if they were good friends ,Vicky introduced him to me..

His name was Sunny.He was here to fill his tattoo with some colors .Vicky drew his tattoo a month ago, so now was the time to fill it with some nice colors…

The tattoo was at the back of his neck, although it was looking very nice but I was wondering how would it look when it would be colored….

The tattoo is of the numeral 3(three)…I thought it is an unlucky number for all ,its not my fault…everyone says so..

But not with Sunny…Well Vicky started to color that wonderful tattoo….
Well ,I am sure that I’ll think a 100 times before having a tattoo as it aches a lot…Sunny’s face showed this…

After the coloring process was completed, it looked even more beautiful…I couldn’t resist myself and clicked a snap of the tattoo from my mobile to share with the world… the beauty of ‘3’……

1 comment:

arjun said...

oh man !! mindblowin
m also gonna hav that one for sure [:)]


Which community is better- Orkut or Hi5?

Is Snoop Dogg Greatest Rapper Alive?

What kind of music You like to listen?